Updated at 10/19/2022
INFORMATIONS DE CONTACT
Le responsable du traitement est l’entreprise Advanced China, SAS au capital de 5 000 € inscrite au Tableau de l’Ordre des Experts-comptables de Paris/ile de France et à la Compagnie Régionale des Commissaires aux Comptes de Paris, SIRET 89866584900011
Email : email@example.com
1. Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal data will store in Google firebase servers solution, personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Hosting and backend infrastructure
his type of service has the purpose of hosting Data and files that enable this Application to run and be distributed as well as to provide a ready-made infrastructure to run specific features or parts of this Application.
Some services among those listed below, if any, may work through geographically distributed servers, making it difficult to determine the actual location where the Personal Data are stored.
Firebase Cloud Functions
Firebase Cloud Functions is a hosting and backend service provided by Google Ireland Limited or by Google LLC, depending on the location this Application is accessed from.
Registration and authentication
By registering or authenticating, Users allow this Application to identify them and give them access to dedicated services.Depending on what is described below, third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, this Application will be able to access some Data, stored by these third-party services, for registration or identification purposes. Some of the services listed below may also collect Personal Data for targeting and profiling purposes; to find out more, please refer to the description of each service.
Firebase Authentication is a registration and authentication service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on the location this Application is accessed from. To simplify the registration and authentication process, Firebase Authentication can make use of third-party identity providers and save the information on its platform.
Personal Data processed: first name; last name; password; phone number; profile picture; username
By uploading or generating files in this Application ( like "Automation" feature or "Web Form" feature), the files generated will store in Firebase Storage.
Cloud Storage for Firebase is a powerful, simple, and cost-effective object storage service built for Google scale. The Firebase SDKs for Cloud Storage add Google security to file uploads and downloads for your Firebase apps, regardless of network quality.
2. Respect of Privacy
Here's what we do to protect data privacy:
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We collect data about visitors of websites. This data is collected anonymously and is not directly bound to any identifiable user, whether it be its personal identity, or its network information.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
3. GDPR Policy
WishCompta strictly implements the GDPR regulation, that aims at protecting user data and providing a right to modify and delete such data, as well as to consent to data collection.
4. Restrictions on the disclosure of personal data
We may appoint external partners to perform tasks on our behalf, such as providing IT services or helping with marketing, administration of press releases, data analysis or statistics. The performance of these services may mean that our partners may be able to gain access to personal data. Companies that process personal data on our behalf must always sign an agreement with us so that we are able to ensure a high level of protection of personal data, even with our partners.
WishCompta may also disclose personal data to third parties, for example public authorities, if it concerns criminal investigations or if we are otherwise required to disclose such data by law or public authority decision. WishCompta will not disclose personal data to any extent other than described in this section.
5. Chatbox Cookie & IP Policy
The Wishcompta chatbox uses solution of Crisp, their policy can be find on : https://crisp.chat/
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.